Saturday, February 5, 2011

4 February 2011 Friday ( Cute little girls )

Watching Hantu Kak Limah last night makes me fell very sleepy at morning. The movie is quite bored. I only watch ¼ of it and nothing special. I am hoping for more surprise from the movie and maybe tonight I will finish it. The Hero is Awie and heroin, I don’t know her name but she looks very beautiful. At noon, around 12.30 noon, I woke up and almost forget today is Friday. Need to perform solat Jumaat. Before that, I have a dream I woke up at 4.40pm. It was a bad dream and makes me disappointed. In the evening, I, Hiyam, Zul, Z and Juwe went to KFC. I choose the new recipe, Fish donut + twister. Both cost me RM19.40 and I am the most expensive one among us. Today, I don’t care how much I spent as long I fill up my stomach with delicious things. At Up stair, we were talking about Girls next to us. All 3 of them look really cute. Haha. Looks like Juwe and Zul always look at them. Based on their appearance, we think they are school student. Student always hanging out at KFC on holiday. I wanted to play futsal at evening, but it is more likely I just watch the game. Lots of people are playing; furthermore I don’t feel like playing so it is better to watch. At last I got a change to play but it is quite short. Whatever as long I play a little. Nothing much occurs at night; except I tutor Z for PES game then finishes my journal. (Written after finish my journal), when I open facebook account, I notice that today is her birthday. Almost forgot it.argghhh...Thanks to Fb for help me out. I text her and wish her birthday. Hope I can give her something afterward, once in my whole life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts