Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 February 2011 Thursday ( Kamen Rider Kiva )

One boring day I ever had. Although I woke up early, there are no activities to do. Actually, our plan is to have a vacation at Pangkor Island. Because of some unexpected reasons, we postpone it to another time. To fill up our holiday vacancy, we decide to shop at Jaya Jusco and watching movie on Saturday. Don’t really love the stuff but it was quite fun hanging around with house mates. We can have fun and enjoy all the day. Lots of things to do at JJ like watching movie, Eating, Gaming and of course shopping. Until now, I only went to Ipoh about 4 times; it was already 2 years I am at UTP. I’m not the type of person that always went out. So it is a normal thing. No others activity at morning except watch Kamen Rider Kiva.

So far, I had finish about 24 episodes out of 48. The story line is interesting but fighting scene is a failure. Very different compare to others Kamen Rider series. Nothing much occurs at noon, I have my meals at V5 cafĂ© with my housemate. Juwe prefer sleeping than Eating so we leave him alone. When he hungry, it is up to him to fill his stomach in what way. At room, I finish my Kamaen Rider movie and play futsal with Juwe at evening. Zul feel asleep at Juwe room. Poor zul for missing a futsal game. Today, 1 court is still empty also it is already 6.30pm. This is because all students went home for CNY. I play well with Juwe but our teammates quite selfish. Only 3 of them I know. This makes me hard to play together. The selfishness will make game become bored. That’s why I decide to play as GK. It doesn’t involve team play a lot. I finish up my jounal at night and maybe play Pes after this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts