Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 February 2011 Wednesday ( No mood )

Last night shopping was really great and enjoyable. It makes me become closer with mama and her family. All thanks to my bro, Wani because invite me to hang out together. I will remember it for the rest of my life. Mama gave me Pekasam as a present. Last time I am at mama Village, I eat Pekasam a lot. I think because of that, she give me Pekasam. At Terengganu, it was very hard to find one. I was quite lucky to have it and all credit to mama. Today, I have 3 classes continuously at morning and it was tiring of course. Ends at 1pm and need to finish up group quiz from solid mechanics class. A lousy day I ever had, moreover I have a briefing session this evening. Hope it does not last for an hour since after this I need to retrieve the photocopy of Memorandum referee UTPSC 2011 from Abg Lan. I meet with Athirah and Ida at block b. Both of them are Exco for SRMUTP 2011. I feel like I am in the different world when talk to them. Hopes I will never meet them again in that condition. Abang Lan comment lots of things for rule and regulations. It is not my fault actually for the non- edited R&R. I only deliver the message and now I receive the all the blame. arghh, for sure this will make me feel uncomfortable with him. That’s all for today, nowadays, I don’t feel like to write journals. It took me an hour to finish it. But I still will wrote it in a shorter form (precise one). Just need a little mood to write it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts