Wednesday, February 2, 2011

1 February 2011 Tuesday (Hang out)

One month already passed and there are 31 journals I had written so far. 8 am in the morning, I need to look after my booth at pocket d. I help Eli set up booth together with Wang and Fizi. Around 9.00pm, went to my CAD class. The lecture ends late and he said maybe next time, we can start more early. All of us don’t agree with him. It is hard for us to get a 9pm class and now he wants us to get early. For sure all will disagree with him. Next is Prostat lecture. Today, we learn about random probability in life. It is quite simple but still hard to understand. My mind is keep thinking about playing in UTPSC 2011 for table tennis. I want to play in a real competition and feel the atmosphere. After class, I quickly register for it but, there are enough people for the games. Maybe they will be having a selection slot for course representative. I meet with Abang Lan at 12.00noon for referee memo. He edit the memo for certain things then told me to come again at 4 pm to retrieve the Hardcopy, 50 for memo and 10 R&R. At 2 PM, i take care of utpsc booth. There are Fiza, Apam,Ketik, Shima and Eli at the booth. All of them have evening classes. Eli complains about her evening lecture but nothing will change although she complains it. It looks like she really hate evening lecture. After my class ends, I help ayie and wang clean the registration booth. One thing I don’t understand is I need to close the booth all by myself. All others committee is busy I think. They didn’t show their face when the booth is closed. Quite angry but there are nothing I can do. People always escape from problem including myself, so I don’t blame them. It is a natural thing to do. Hopes one day they will change.

However I really love night event. Wani call me and invite me to Tesco with Mama and His family, her huband, Danish, kak Ngah and also cute little boy, Darwisyi.

my cute Little brother,Darwisyi,


We hang out until 12 midnight; I was very tired because of the shopping. At 12 midnight, we eat at a restaurant near UTP. My stomach was full actually but mama forces me to have a meal. I don’t have any choice; I order a plain rice and share with Wani. Unfortunately, mama wants me to have one without sharing. Haha. I only follow her order and finish it. It seems I really close with mama and family now. Of course Wani is closer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts