Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 January 2011 Sunday (Lunch & Dinner at home)

Sunday morning is the best morning in each week. In the weekday, I feel very sleepy when woke up but, weekend it seems different. I don’t feel sleep or tired. The feeling is just bored because don’t know what to do. Of course I want to study but, the study mood doesn’t like me. So it is decided I will end up sleeping again. I do not feel to surfing internet or watching any movie. It most likely I get bored of all the stuff. Every day surfing internet makes me tired of it. Suddenly, I saw nuzul play chess in laptop. Now, I get an idea what to do this morning. Maybe chess is the best option to fill up my time and my opponent is hisyam. I never played him before so it is a kind of nervous when I face him. He is a skilled played and hard t defeat. Seems like luck loves me today, I win the match after ½ hour play. Now I will face Nuzul. Of course I know that he is not an easy due. And my thought is right, He ends up the game with his win. It is not fair because I loss the advantage when my castle gone in a replace for his knight. I love castle more compare to knight. After the match, I and Nuzul have a Pes match, and I revenge my defeat when my team, Barcelona wins about 3-0 against Manchester United. One more thing, Juwe always there when I and Nuzul play Pes. He really like PES and will play it although he has others things to do. Whatever!!!!!! as long he is happy. I also play Juwe after that. I win 2 games out of three games then we have our lunch at home. Pok ka, Pek and Pe e become the chef today. The menu is Sardine and egg. Haha. It was really fun to have lunch together with my housemate. At mosque, I and Juwe have been warned by Guard because we don’t were helmet to mosque. The guard looks very angry. Fortunately he just gives a warning. If it is a sue, sure I will skip my dinner today. In the evening, I sleep when tried to finish my works. Around 4pm, Zul back home from somewhere. He says it is a talk. I continue sleep until 5.30pm. Again, Po ka, Pek, Pe e and Hisyam become the chefs. They cook burger and sausage together with some potatoes. I think today is a saving day since my lunch and dinner is free. Thanks to all my housemate. Haha. I played Pek 2 PES game before magrib. I win one and lose one. At night, my CAD group finish the assignment and I writing this journal before we finish it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts