Sunday, January 30, 2011

29 January 2011 Saturday ( Odd day )

I should called today is an angry day. It means that all people get angry today. It starts with Cici, he was really angry when I and Z went to leadership program without telling him. I don’t blame him for being like that. If it goes to me, it still is the same. Don’t know who fault is that but I feel slightly guilty. The talk is until 2pm, so the three of us decide to go back after morning break. We went through lots of trouble to get out. The road we took is along underground room. It is first time I am using this way and like it very much. We end up at Chancellor Hall and went back home. Since we are not taking breakfast yet, all of us stop at V2 café. It is quite a long time since I eat here. I love to have a talk with achik at the café. She was funny I think. Unfortunately the one that take care of counter is Kak sufiah (I think so). Haha..Nice one. One more thing, there is a beautiful girl eat alone. She is quite cute the first time I look at her. At room, I have a little PES play with Nuzul. After have our lunch, I sleep for the whole evening. Watching Kamen Rider 555 give me a sleepy mode. When I woke up, Zul is already back from the Leadership program. He looks very tired and it almost magrib. I wake him up but he sleep like heaven. After take my bath, again I wake him. Luckily, he wake up and pray magrib. Magrib almost ends. Then, I, Z, Bobo, Haikal, Coco and Pek went to V5 café to have western meals. Chic Alabama is the right meal for me now. I like it very much and the one that introduce it to me is my ex-classmate, Fazira. But lately, I don’t see her regularly. Seems like she busy with her life. Actually it doesn’t concern me how her life is. The last activity is Secretary meeting for UTPSC 2011. Suddenly Syara call me and told she has something to do and now I need to conduct it myself. I don’t really love to conduct a meeting actually but I have no others choice. Only Dayu and Ida come to the meeting. The others 3 were missing. One thought it was at 9 in the morning. The meeting goes smoothly and it kinds of we are having fun rather than a formal meeting. We had a chit chat about SRMUTP and Ida looks worry for her respective Rakan. As an Exco 2 Nature, she needs more confident in her self. I only can give her some encouragement. Hopes she will do well in SRMUTP. At night, I have a midnight movie with Nuzul, Juwe and Zaiddin that come to my room suddenly. Seed of Chucky is a horror movie and a nice one. Enjoy the story line very much but I don’t like the bloody scene…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts