Friday, January 28, 2011

28 January 2011 Friday (Bobo story n New Bike)

The earliest class in every week is on today and only today. Lecture (Prostat) start at 8.00am. Absolutely no doubt, everyone will go to class with their sleepy face. UTP student have a habit to sleep late at night. Usually they sleep around 3-4 am because of nonsense works like watching movie, play PES (My housemate), Facebooking and chatting. Today it seems that I understand all stuff she teaches. I can do the task properly and it is correct!!! This gives me some spirit to success in this course. Hope this spirit of mine last for a long time. Now it is time for tutorial solid mechanic. Almost all of us don’t have the reference book. This makes us hard to understand what Dr Saravanan teaches. As an alternative, I copy the question from Gijo book, same go to kiki and Ammar. Two lines at the back all don’t bring Solid mechanic book. Poor them (not me). Two examples that he shows me, I think I get the concept just needs to polish it more. Maybe tonight I will review them again. At 10 am, we had our recess. For sure, I will get my breakfast now. Really hungry although last night all my housemate have a bread party. It was very great. I can feel our bond getting closer and live as a housemate sure enjoyable.


At Paprika CafĂ©, Ehsan join us but he is not having anything. Cici and him play a word game but Cici Urdu language is suck. He only told some Hindustan movie tittle (this is what ehsan said, not me). But Cici understand some of the terms, of course better than me and the others. I think I like Urdu language. After breakfast, Zul’s mood seems change a bit. He becomes quieter than usual. Maybe something bother him or the senior that meet him before make him like that. For Jumaat prayer, Paco go first followed by Bobo and Toktok. I and Hisyam go by Motorcycle while the others by Car. This evening all of us have HSE class except coco. Hisyam suddenly told me that he doesn’t want to add the course. I convince him until he is willing to take it. It is okay for us to add HSE since our CH for this Semester just 15. 17 CH makes more sense and make us easier to score in the third year. Once we arrived at Block 1, only one person already here. She is Third year student. Hisyam has a little talk with her while I and Kire take our seat. Then comes her course mates about 4 people. 2 from Chemical Class, our batch. The rest is Mechanical 2 year 1 sem student. The lecture is quite nice and understandable. We got a female lecturer. Nuzul have been folded tightly in the class when Dr Nurlidia asks his name. I told that his name is Bobo. Ha-ha...nice. Now it becomes complicated. All students in the class laugh like hell. There are also Kuba and Car accident example for us. The lecture was very excited, funny and of course enjoyable. After this, we change our class to Thursday morning because none of us willing to come at Friday evening.Kiki and I decide to go to Taman Maju after this to buy Helmet. Pe e want to have one, same goes to me. After had lunch at KFC, Zul and Haikal come here. We all went to skynet to claim Zul’s motocycle. Wahh. Now my romate have a new bike. This will make us easier to move.



Hisyam Saloon.....ak teringin gak wehhh


At night, I finish my Journal and read Gmail…a lot of things I miss in Gmail…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts