Thursday, January 27, 2011

27 January 2011 Thursday ( Nick names??????)

Sleepy mood activate in the morning, CAD class start at nine so still got time to sleep after subuh prayer. The lecture start late and 1/2 hour is used for the lab registration session. I, Usamah, Fahmi and Qayyum not register yet since the 2 group provided is already full. The third group will be on Tuesday 12-2pm. Although like that, the lab is not confirmed and may change due to any problems. At last, I don’t register for any lab and depends on my luck which class I got. Today, I only have 2 lecture, one in the morning and one in the evening. We went to paprika Café after the first lecture. While waiting for our food, we discuss about out new nick name that only housemate can use. Zul is Jojo, I’m Jaja, Nuzul is Bobo, Hisyam is Kiki, Z is Toktok, Paco is Coco, Haikal is Popo, Pek is Pepe, Pe e is Cici and Juwe is Jikjik. The idea comes from me so that it will make our bond more tight and close. It cost us a lot for paprika meals. The price is more expensive than others café in UTP. Now, we can rest until 3pm. everywhere we go, Cici, Kiki and Jojo always talk about girl when they saw them in our way. I really don’t care about that and let them do what they can. Just talking will never make us success. At room, I review yesterday lecture for a while then rest a bit. While I am in the middle of my dream, my phone rings. Ahh, it is from president civil club. Unexpected call and what he wants actually? I pick up the phone in a sleepy condition. He told me that a company of paint ball wants to collaborate with us. It means he want paint ball become one of the UTPSC sports. It was a nice idea I think but all is up to our PM, Fiza. I give Faris Fiza no so that the company can direct contact Fiza for the plan. After that, I continue my sleep and went to next class. Dr Azuraine comes late to lecture but the class still finishes early. Thanks Dr for making it easy to us. We all really don’t like our lectures ends late. Tonight, I have a photography session for UTPSC 2011. I went there early so I can leave early. Seems it is a lucky night to me. I shot early then blah. In the way home, I meet Hajar, Yun and Farah (I think), Usamah, Fahmi and Zul. I finish my journal at room and do a quick revision for lecture today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts