Monday, February 28, 2011

26 february 2011 Saturday ( I like table tennis? )

It is not I don’t like table tennis; I’m just like futsal more compared to table tennis. However I will be in a competition soon so no others choice except I follow the flow. Futsal at morning is like a weekly event.somehow I feel very relax when play futsal with friends. Now I am sure why I dislike table tennis. It is because the game is only played by one person,unlike futsal 6 players. Play with a lot of people is more fun than alone.lose and win, we celebrate together. I went to sport complex around 10am for volleyball and Badminton match. I support ICT/BIS since they have no supporter. After that, I played table tennis with my team, awing, ain, atirah and also zahirah,rakin,hakim from pe department. I play against Zahirah then Rakin. Don’t know why but i really dislike play in a match. It kinda scary and make me nervous. Then, we play double,I paired up with awing and Rakin with Zahirah. At last I paired up with Zahirah against Rakin and Hakim. Both Hakim and Rakim is like Eiji and Oishi in POT. As expedted we lose but it is a close score.But the most important thing we enjoyed the game. And this is the first time I played mixed double. Zahirah is quite a skillfukl player. And she is better than mine when I compared it with my level.i am not worth to defeat any players in table tennis. Hopefully,I can play with them again when I really like to play. AT first I must win all the games for my team. At night, I receive my UTPSC shirt. It looks quite nice and more likely same like GEGAR shirt. I sleep while z is playing with my laptop. Forgot one more thing, zul off to Terengganu for TEC field Trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts