Monday, February 28, 2011

25 february 2011 Friday ( A Hatred day )

A day that had been include in my hatred day. To fix the printer, sure take lots of energy. Other than that, we bought that printer for RM279 but today have decrease to RM259. Because of that, Zul claim the money that we loss. Luckily, we got back our money but in the form of photo paper. It is still better than nothing. It seems that lots of printers at that shop were broken down so it takes about 3 hours to finish ours. I meet Wani and sopi at there. They are also in the same boat with us but it is not a printer problem. They wait longer than us. When we have finish, they are still waiting. My bro looks like become more cheerful than before. She is a tough girl so she can bear with it. No others interesting events occur today. And this journal was written on 26 February. Forgot to update yesterday..and 26 February have make me realize life is far most fun than I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts