Monday, February 28, 2011

24 february 2011 Thursday ( No FM lecture )

Last night, I watch soccer match, Man U against Marseille. Both team end up draw, 0-0. The best player for the match is Nani I think. His play is quite interesting. Bayern crush Inter Milan 1-0 at San Siro. Because I was really sleepy, I skip HSE class to have a little nap. CAD class was very bored as I don’t understand a single thing. Somehow I feel like my mind got blur when it comes to CAD. Fiza told me to send mail for inviting representative for evening meeting. Now, my job keep increasing and increasing. My mind most likely prepared to burst. As I said I have class, she looks like sulking. Actually, I don’t really get why she is like that, it is very different from last sem. Zul and me wanted to buy a new printer at PC Carnival. We bought a new one for RM279. But it doesn’t function properly. We have tested it for many times. Our Fluid class is canceled again. That means for this week, there are no FM lecture. At 4 pm, I have a grand meeting with TN Haji M NOor. All his talk is about how to make the events succeed. Same for night, a meeting between HICOM and Exco is held and Fiza, Apam, Ketik come late. Chap is the most emotional one at this moment. Maybe he is thinking about the shirt. Because my mind was very full, I sleep early and skip others task.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts