Thursday, February 24, 2011

23 february 2011 wednesday ( hope )

Not all our hope is full filled in this life. Sometimes, it is better to not have an impossible hope. Sure it will crush us. I want to talk about my hope. Lately, I am quite emotional but just let it be. There are only one thing I am hoping for this entire life, I want to give

Probstat table ( like this stuff )

my full commitment to fardhu ain and kifayah. Both knowledge will make me become a stronger man in future. The events that I participate and also academic study have limited everything. Hopefully, I can manage myself in the future and I have decided to not participate in any events next semester because I want to give my parents the biggest present they ever had, my success in study. Fluid class is cancel at morning so there are 3 more to go. I, Hisyam and Juwe went to café around 9.1am. We wait for zul but, he prefer his meeting more than us.As we head on to café, he follow us and said he choose us. Bro, I’m just kidding before. I know that your work is far most busy than mine. Just do your work but don’t forget your objective here. I meet Wawa alone at café. When I ask where the others are, she just keeps silence. And also I don’t see her boyfriend today. I like to grate her when she is with her BF. I love doing this stuff to all my friends. The reason is maybe I jealous of them. I don’t feel like to couple while still in study. But still to like someone is not a fault. Our hope is crushed as PC carnival is open at 10am. Thanks to that, now we had lots of free time. 3 consecutive classes make me sick. Right now, I think thermo is the most difficult one, zero in my mind when we are talking about it. Zul plan to buy a printer at PC Carnival. We survey it at first and maybe buy it tomorrow. We still got a lot of time. Evening passes like lightning as I sleep until 5. I skip my meeting with bro, syara and table tennis training. And it is replaced by tonight. At evening, things goes relly weird, tomorrow, I have to attend a meeting with Tuan Haji M Noor. Who it is? I don’t really know. Just for tomorrow, I hope all went well. Fiza burden me more with this event. Actually I don’t want to attend the meeting but can’t avoid it. I can’t tell syara to attend it for me. Moreover I think she also don’t like it. At night, I have 2 simultaneous meeting. Lab meeting and secretary meeting. Faisal and Arif don’t go to the discussion. I feel very guilty for syara, I invite her for meeting than leave her alone for the lab discussion. Sorry bro, next time I will never do it again. My fullest apology to bro. May be I will buy you something next time. Malaysia won against Pakistan 2-0 for Olympic qualification.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts