Tuesday, February 22, 2011

21 February 2011 Monday (Tiring day)

1st day in the weeks always get me busy. Although I have fewer lectures, more works to finish make me ends up with no rest at all. Solid mechanics is the most tiring activity for today. It said that the lab is just half an hour but it is done after one hour. The time given is not sufficient for us. Just wait for the result takes a lot of time. After all, it was not our fault the lab ends late. The group before us finish late and also the machine take more time to process result.Yet the GA want to cut our mark.fuh, I can’t remember why it become our fault until he want to decrease our mark. Or he just kidding.mmm not quite sure about that, whatever as long as I finish the task. Ooo ya, before this, wani gtalk me to tell that mama is here for a blood donation program. I wanted to see her but maybe after solid mechanics class. But it’s already 5pm when I finish my lecture. Hopefully mama will still be there. At room, I edit all timetables from gnc department. All 18 TT are not synchronizing. I am sure that abang Lan will never agreed with me if I show all of these TT. For sure, it can’t be printed at evening, so I decide to print it at night. I don’t understand any stuff from Thermo and Solid mechanics class. It looks like, I was fully exhausted. After class, I saw Wani and Sopi at the room 9 (BD program). I meet mama at there. At last we all went out for dinner although I don’t feel so. My body feel very week but to appreciate mama offer, I went with them. Pantai Timur Restaurant was quite great. USA Fried Rice fills up my stomach and as usual, Wani is the last one to finish. Always the last and she is not finishing all her meal. Before this, I have confirmed one thing from mama. I can feel how wani feel but it is no used bro to remember it. I have go trough it for 2 times. haha. Of course I also like you after it happen, but history teaches us. In this world, experience is the most important thing. I am sure you will get rid of it someday. Just keep patient bro. although we are at the same age, I though you as my little sister so don’t disappointed your big bro.=). UTPSC 2011 Briefing tonight used all my energy. I get the new timetable template from Abang Lan, as I though he disagree with us. But the TT he makes looks very nice. At room, I sleep before 12 am. If I can remember, not more than 3 days in UTP I sleep before 12am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts