Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20 February 2011 sunday ( Secretary board Meeting)

A wonderful life I have today. Morning is filled up with futsal among young bobs. All my tension, stress, burden and problem are release at this moment. I love futsal very muchand I want to play it for my whole life. When I play it, it looks like everyone are having a enjoyable time and none of them sis ignore. We all play as a team and friends, which makes the games more enjoyable. Thanks guys. Nowadays, I always watch gintama to release my stress. The anime make me release everything. At noon, I tried to finish up CAD lab assignment together with nuzul and Z. Zul is still busy with his TEC works. It seems like he doesn’t have much time to spend on others activities. Hopefully Zul can manage his life nicely so that all went well. The problem now is as I open book, my eyes deny it and feel very sleepy. This happen in all my daily life. When I woke up, it is already 5pm. I went to play futsal but sure this time is no fun. I went alone and play with team mates that I never know their playing style. Of course I lost the game furthermore our opponent as strong as Kush FC. After that I just watch others match. Endang play was quite good and most likely is the same with Prof from Kush Fc. I want to play him and improve my skill level but don’t get any changes. Night sure was tiring because of the secretarial board meeting. All the stuffs are about documentation and secretary works. However I want to stay longer at the meeting since it was very fun. At last, it ends at 12.30am and I got what I want. More works to complete. UTPSC 2011 and School task. Also thermo Quiz on Tuesday. Pray for me mum,dad…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts