Sunday, February 20, 2011

19 February 2011 Saturday ( I have done wrong )

Like usual weekend, I play futsal with young bobs teammate. They all seem much fired up today. Sepu, Ise and Naim went late to the game. Hisyam also play futsal although he doesn’t want to play it. Maybe he plays because of me. I said to him before that we don’t have enough players. Somehow, I feel very guilty toward hisyam. I make him play a sport that he doesn’t want. Sorry my bro, after this, I will never do it again. I promise.=). Sometime feel like I always bring problems to people who near with me. Hopefully they can accept me as I am. My bro, cook fried mee for me and Nuzul but we busy play PES. Later on, I eat the mee and it was quite delicious. At home, only me and Nuzul left so I think it is all for us. Poor the others. Because our breakfast is almost at noon, we consider it as our lunch. So no need to take lunch again. Actually, I wanted to study for my thermo quiz but my eye got very sleepy hence Zzzzzz until 6 pm. My Saturday’s evening just gone like that. At night, I have a secretary board meeting with Syara,Dayu, Ida, Fiqo and Jaja. Fatin is absent because of some cases. The meeting ends well and I feel relief. My entire burden had gone and now times to fill my stomach. At room, I finish all works including UTPSC work. Chelsea lost to Everton 3-4 on penalty kicks after draw 0-0 in FA cup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts