Saturday, February 19, 2011

18 January 2011 Friday (Gamelan 1)

I am gonna crazy because of utpsc works, Fiza said that all my works is easy and Syara are the hard one. It is not like I am sulking but she doesn’t know anything about me and yet she talk like that. Until now, I have done all the works she gives me. Actually, I have intention to leave utpsc event but I am the one who accept this job and also ask syara to become apart. If I quit, it is not fair to Secretary 2. I don’t want to burden her with that. Although my bro is quite tough, she can’t do it alone. Whatever boss said to me, I will bear with it and finish my job as secretary 1 utpsc 2011. Today, RTM went to our University to record Jumaat Prayer at An Nur Mosque. Zul, me and HIsyam went early to mosque and I don’t get the reason why. Syara help me with the Photostat work and I just retrieve it at evening. At night, I, Juwe and Nuzul have a gamelan class for our Co Cu session. For once in my life, this is the first time I feel like paying a musical instrument. I think I fall in love with gamelan.haha.but still can’t pass the course if I only love it. In the class, Samah, Juwe and Zul had played it a wrong. We all laugh together because they do not focus to what Sir said. Sir allowed us to take photo of the instruments. I take a few photos.These all teh photos i take














At last, I can say that I will do my best for Gamelan and also Utpsc because I love both of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts