Thursday, February 17, 2011

17 February 2011 Thursday (Unpredictable result)

The world doesn’t like me today. Barca lost to Arsenal 1-2 and it was really hurt to watch barca lose the match. Villa score first but at the ends of the match, everything got ruin. Van Persie and Arshavin show their quality play. But I think Nasri is the best player together with Messi. Arsenal play is quite defensive but it is the best option since their opponent is Barcelona. I skip HSE at morning to get enough sleep and went to Cad class. We all are dividing into a few groups and each need to choose one machine to model it. Ours choose a lawnmower. Only a few people went to Prostat Tutor. Don’t know why all act like that. It is a kind of childish and selfish not attending Tutor that we don’t like. Now I have a Fluid Mechanics lab. I hate lab the most but sometime it is fun an enjoyable if you get a nice lab partner. I got the same group with Mei Chan, Faisal, BIllah and Balkan from Turkmenistan. We start lab quite late because of some reason but we are the first one to finish it. Just the report is unfinish yet. No class at evening but we have been there for around 5 minute. At café, I meet Syara and Iera. Iera buy me Alabama as I ask her. Lately, she was very nice for no reason. Haha. Thanks bro for buying me a meal. Later maybe I will buy you. No interesting event at night, just finish Assignment and utpsc Works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts