Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 February 2011 Tuesday ( Maulidur Rasul )

Today is maulidur rasul, the birth of our beloved prophet Muhammad S.A.W. During school time, I always celebrate it with marching around school, starting from kindergarten until Form 5. Love it very much but the weather was really hot since it is always occur at afternoon. Today the activity changes to futsal with friends. We have 10 players today, me, falah,Juwe, Aidil, Paco. While on the other side are Din joe, Mad, Rojok, Z n Pek. We play for 2 sessions and all seems very exhausted. I also give all certificates and jersey. After play futsal, I juwe, Nuzul and Z went to V3 café to have our breakfast. Juwe talk so much about the foods price. He always like that but it is a good things. As a customer, we have the right to complain. Naim went to my room after that to claim his jersey and certificate. Only he who paid for the jersey, hopefully, all of them will pay me later. If not, Zul will have a big loss. I feel asleep while I was struggling to finish CAD assignment. Zul went out to waterfall at morning and back at evening. It is something related to his usrah group. I and Juwe play Futsal at evening but in different court. We also meet the kush player from before. Like he will team up with Juwe and I was quite shocked when he becomes GK. Someone as him is not worth to be a GK. At night, I finish my Cad Assignment and our group consists of 6 people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts