Saturday, January 5, 2013

4 January 2013, Friday ( Canon EOS D1100 )


Alhamdulillah, today i get my new buddy called, CANON EOS D1100!!!!!. Yes, it is a DSLR camera. I have been dreaming to have one for quite a long time and now i really have one. Although it is a second hand DSLR, Zarul keep and hadle it with care. No scratches or broken part, All perfect. I bought at a cost of RM870. Don't know cheap or not, it is almost half of the original price. Just help my friends to buy a new smart phone and also to fulfill my dream. I would say a childhood dream. 

Now i need to work hard to gain back what i loss. This evening i got my mark for progress report, Li Wei give me 84/100. Actually i want more, but i will never ask him to add some more. If he thinks i am too good then i will get high, if not, i deserve it. the point here, i will work hard to impress him. Yes work hard till get A. However the result doesn't matter. What is matter how we trying to achieve something, our effort. 

BTW if Li Wei ask me to fill the form by myself, sure i will do it.haha

1 comments:

husna. said...

Ouch! Bestnya dah ada DSLR! I've been dreaming to have own DSLR too. By using own money. Lucky of you even it's second hand and it worth. Why not upload the pic of the DSLR here. Hehe :)

Anyway, selamat tahun baru and keep up with your hard work. May the force be with you! :)

Me, Rainbow anon.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts