Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 January 2013, Thursday ( Still no mood )


This week, i really do have problems with myself. My job here is not as excited as last two weeks. After all UTAR student left, our office are so silent. Actually only i feel that way. I really hate this kind of feeling, it may kill my mood perfectly. sigh

Progress report is an headache, moreover when it comes to the confidential things that i need to consider when writing a report. Both of these things give me double headache. arghhh

Btw i have a few friend that make up my life, my bro syeme, EO sarah, Ain, Kak Ida. without them i can't continue my life here. Now i am wondering when Kak Ida resign, what will happen to NPD department? She work here for quite a long time. Losing someone experience like her sure a waste but we can't do anything, it is her choice.

Regardless unhappy life at office, my life at home is better. This time Pikno buy all of us for our Dinner. It is Pok Tet restaurant. The tom yam here was so great. I believe he buy us because of something good happen. Congrats bro. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts