Wednesday, June 6, 2012

5 June 2012, Tuesday ( Meeting lagi )


It is nice to have a meeting with my comrade for a while. For the last whole week, no meeting at all and lots of works are missing. This time i allow Juwe to take over my place and conduct the meeting like a boss. The communication skill is good but lack of Important things. Looks like i need to take part in this meeting. Want to explain about Score sheet, Venue booking, Equipment, & also referee. 

My day is not over yet, Booth decoration for UTPSC is on!!!! All HICOM involves in the event. 

oo demn just notice that all of this is on Monday..haha..So what i did for Tuesday?

Start over again. Today,I just got my group mates for PCS. before it is us who find group member but now, Dr Zulkarnain assign by himself. I, Juwe, Don, Aliff and Pale in one group. The first task is we need to go through chapter 4 and meet again for deciding our presentation project. Has high expectation for this group. 

That all for today.Thank you.

ooo ya, My resume is now complete..


Awesome!!!!!!!...haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts