Friday, May 3, 2013

3 May 2013, Friday ( BN Or PR )


I am not really into politics because for me it is an headache. But, after some times i realize i should vote for my country, choose the capable one to lead this beloved country. That is what we called responsiblity. Now what to do? I can;t vote for this PRU13. So sad. Next time i will vote, for sure. I am hoping for a better life to live on. With the good leaders, follow the rules of Al- Quran and Hadis. However my vote is a secret. 

Lie to me was so good. I love this movie so much, Kong Ah Jung adn Hyun Kim joon was so sweet. The plot also nice and wondeful. Eun Hye acting, i love it so much. Happy, Sad, exited, afraid, all the faces she made are excellently be done. Congrats to the the her. I love to watch K Drama, and dream about it. Dream that will never come true

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts