Sunday, April 7, 2013

6 April 2013, Saturday ( Present for mum n sister )


My younger brother need to wait first, now fatin are here, i need her to choose a present for both my beloved family member, mum n sister (younger sister). So i decided to buy them handbag, though i don't know what is so special about it. But since most of the women carry that thing, maybe i can buy one for them. 

Fatein help me in choosing the design, colour, etc. For me is simple, i will take take one with most striking colour like orange, yellow, red or pink. Don't you dare to make me choose the bag.haha..

So i pick up the one with blue and peach colour . Peach for mum and blue for sister.Don't know either they will like it or not. I have tried my best, if they don't like it, nothing i can't do..

But i thinkn they will like it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts