Friday, April 26, 2013

25 April 2013, Thursday ( Last day at Penang )


There are still plenty to do here. I love penang so much, the work, people, atmosphere, environment, palace. I like Penang so much, one day i can make sure i will be back here. maybe work here. I love penang, i can't afford to leave Penang but i need to move on. every meeting will end up with parting. And i really hate parting. So so so much..sigh

Today my activities will be eating until my stomach full. At noon, we have our lunch at Padang Kota, Ijat said that the Mee sotong are the best. SO we tried and it is superb. A rare dish + with coconut shake really make my day.Thanks a lot bro. before this you help me with the posting of our motorcycle. About that, luckily i bring my Student card, get discount about rm30. Alhamdulillah.

At night we want to tried Nasi ayam budu, but the shop is closed, frustrated with that, we decide to taste Giant sizzling. I love their sizzling, superb delicious. I know this because of maisarah.. She invite me and syeme having our dinner here together with Kak Fiza and kak ana. Now i mention them i really miss them..

nah, someday i will meet them..the fate unite us. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts