Thursday, April 18, 2013

17 April 2013, Wednesday ( Back to work )


So i am going to office today, to get the signature and stamp. Then i can meet my colleague  maybe coworkers. really miss all of them..just wondering how is the situation at office. Are they miss me? haha, maybe yes maybe no but i think it will be yes, i have been there for quite a long a time, 6 & 1/2 months in total. Still don't know either i will work there or not. Kak fiza once told me she want me to work at there.ermmm, can't promise anthing kak, if my fate to work here then let it be. 

Seem the office a bit lonely now. No i and syeme, kind of weird to stand here and not working. Feel like a vendor.haha..btw i am here to get Li Wei signature and HR cop, where are Li wei right now? Calling calling still can't reach him. Now i get him. He ask me to get the cop first then his signature. Thanks a lot sir. For my internship you have done a lot for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

lunch with ain and kak Ina, this may be our last dinner since after this we will go back to our hometown. Have a little chat with them, after that i went to kak fiza table.also have a little chat with her and kak ana,kak ju also sarah..

and for my bestfriend/officemate, fatein, can't lunch with you today. sorry, got another invitation. maybe later. Thanks again for the seould garden.haha.love th efoods there.

this is the photo of me, kak fiza and kak ana.


(from reader), left is kak fiza,me then ka ana. Will miss both of you after this...sobs sobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts