Sunday, February 10, 2013

9 February 2013, Saturday ( Going back )


At 6.45am, we going back to terengganu. Yeah, the feeling while i left my home here are so incredible. Can't be tell by word, you must feel it. We stop for a couple of times. I am with Pudin and syeme, while Min with John and Yum alone. This convoy not so organize and actually i can't really tell if this is convoy or not. We left out after stop for washroom break. John and Yum nowhere to be found.

I just getting excited as tomorrow we will go to KB for our reunion, we are me and the geng from Besut. Although not all can attend, still i am hoping for the best. See all of you tomorrow. Hayat with me right now, at noon he stop at Tok Dor and i need to fetch him. Pity Pudin, sorry din for causing this trouble. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts