Saturday, February 9, 2013

8 February 2013, Friday ( Run away )


Lately i work like crazy, go there go here yet nothing is achieve. My project is quite difficult and i also not sure how can i complete that thing. However i will nnot give up until i give my best, now is not my best, still learning and search for a new things.

My idea is very bad. I want to get off at 5.30pm. Li Wei are away from his table thus it is mt opportunity for me to go back early. When everything are perfect i forgot about my glass, i haven;t wash that yet. So i went to pantry and saw Li Wei just finish his meeting with John. I decided i will left my glass here so that straight away i can go back. After walking for a few step, i call syeme to ask him wait at his car. haha, lucky me syeme still waiting at my place and Li Wei caught him, ask where is me. No choice, need to turn back and have a little chit chat with my boss. It is not really about works. Mostly he ask about my hometown. Seems very interested. Thanks a lot sir for your concern. Hopefully i can get A for my report.

Tomorrow we will off to Terengganu, may Allah bless us. Ameen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts