Sunday, March 20, 2011

18 march 2011 Friday ( alone )

The most loneliest day of my life. A test today make me really tired and fed up of everything, I skip Solid mechanics tutorial for my test. Nowadays, I always skip class when it comes to test. No reason for that. It is just I feel like not fully cover all the chapters. Despite that, the main event for today is my table Tennis match. Because of the test, i quit from the tournament and ask Afifi to replace mine. He is far most Skillful than me in table Tennis. So I don’t have any regret to let him play. Hopefully ME can win the tournament. I went there after finish my test. Before that, my question set is different from the set that I, adha, zul and the others study. However it is almost the same and more easier I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts