Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15 march 2011 Tuesday ( Greeting (^_^))

I just remember 1 thing when I read one of a website about tsunami in Japan. Almost forget the biggest disaster in history. Lots of people die in Japan moreover those who live at the east coast of Nippon. I feel really scare at the moment I think about it. Because of lots people commit sins, Allah directly give us the punishment. Now it makes me realize that doomsday is very near to us. The disaster happens one after another. The Earthquake is not the only one disaster that occurs. Again at Japan, one of nuclear reactor explodes and cause lots of effect. It says that the rain nowadays (although in Malaysia) contain the chemical substances from the tragedy. Lots of advice is spread out trough gmail, facebook, elearning, text message. But after CAD lab I, Fahmi and Usamah have pass through the heavy rain to get ourselves at v5 café. Hopefully nothing happen to us. In the afternoon, I bought a new button, anamuslim from bookfair. But somehow it looks like girl stuff. So I was wandering to give it to someone and most likely for ida since today is her birthday. I am not quite close to her but we come from same place, besut so it is still considering close I think. If I meet her, I will give it to her if not; just keep it with me until it lost. One more thing,









I meet Zahirah and Yan at bookfair. One thing I notice about them, 4 of them are always together and they just have the same height. Zahirah, Yan, Erma and Syazana. I don’t know Syazana and Erma but I heard about them from Zahirah and Yan. Whenever I talk to Z, she always bring story about all of them. It looks like they are born together. Also I met a girl from Gegar, Siti Najihah. Only know her once and rarely meet her. But she greets me. Nowadays people just ignore their unclose friend. But she seems different (only for today). I am not wishing for people to greet me but it is still nice if you can just lift your hand a bit. Hopefully my entire friend will greet me when they meet me. It sometime makes me happy to have lots of friends although we rarely talk. If you are with boyfriend or girlfriend it is a different story to ignore me. I also meet my old schoolmate, faris. We also rarely meet but still can talk like a close friend. I love to joke with him and also Aizuki. Both of them are a friend of mine that always helps me in the past. Nothing much occurs at night except I watch Rapunzal. And I wrote this before watch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts