Monday, January 24, 2011

23 January 2011 Sunday ( Fried chicken )

A boring day I had today. Woke up quite late and miss a lot of things. Zul went to TEC family day early in the morning. Zul has his own activity while my activity is just sleep. I had no meeting today so the best option is rest for the whole day. At noon, Pok ka, Hisyam, Pek and Nuzul off to Taman Maju to buy some stuffs for house. They will have their lunch at there so I, Juwe and Pe e have our meals at V5 café. Pe e buy me using coupons. Thanks a lot to bro. After pray Zuhur I watch Hikaru No Go but it is not finished, a lot of episode for one anime. Overall episode is 75. Right now I had finished 65 of it. I feel asleep in the middle of watching until Magrib. Zul come back around 7.15pm and he looks very tired, He said that they went to Tempurung Cave. Don’t know where it is. Although it is very tiring activity but I think it must be exciting and enjoyable. Since café full of customers, I choose western restaurant (chicken chop) for my dinner, Last night I also had a chicken chop. One cost RM6. If this continue, I will end up using all my saving for buying meals. At room, I play PES with Juwe using Argentina while he uses Spain. Lucky me, I win 3-0. Nuzul and Pek play after us but end up draw and the second game, nuzul win 1-0. At last, Juwe win 1-0 against me. I have a meeting after that. The meeting is for Promotion and publication department. I just went there to see how it goes, PM, Fiza also attend the meeting. In the meeting I get the confirmation from civil club president for attend tomorrow meeting. Thanks god everything seems okay for now. I went to Fahmi house after that with Fahmi, Usamah, and Zul. The rooms is quiet nice. Fahmi send me home after that and went to my house for a while. At home, I was shocked because Pok ka and Pek cook us fried chicken.(ni la ayamnya, nampak x sedap n mmg x sedap)

All two packed chicken they bought had already been used. Thank you guys my stomach really full now, Zul was sleeping beauty and woke up later to add and drop courses. Hisyam and I are planning to make Murtabak Maggie about 1.30am. Unfortunately, all members don’t sleep yet so we delayed it….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts