Tuesday, January 25, 2011

24 January 2011 Monday (1 st lecture started.....)

I woke up very late this morning because last night, I was watching Kamen Rider Ryuki. My class is at 2 pm so there is still time to relax and rest a bit. I sleep after continue watching Kamen Rider at 10am. Around 12 noon, all of us went to café. We are hoping that there are no customers at this hour but our hope is worthless. A lot of people having their lunch here. V5 café quite famous although now is an academic hour. We all went to class on foot because the first class only at Pocket C. It is near with my house. The subject is Fluid Mechanic and the lecturer is female. My class was really lucky to get a female lecturer. Female lecturer more responsible compares to male lecturer, they concern us more and their teaching skill also better. After FM class, I had Thermodynamics class at the same place. Out lecturer don’t come and he is replaced by PE lecturer. This is for today only. I don’t understand the lecture since I was very sleepy. All students looks like understand the stuff he taught. The last class is Solid Mechanic at Pocket D. The lecturer is an Indian but his English is easy to understand and his teaching also nice. Moreover this course doesn’t look very difficult so it was really enjoyable. Now comes the most exciting event, we need to register our lab session for Solid Mechanic. The condition is first come first serve. All mechanical students fight for the group. I got the same group with Z, Zul, Hisyam, Juwe and Nuzul. HIsyam actually in the same group with Pek and Haikal but he change it at last moment. Then we went to Chancellor hall to register for Professional Communication skill group. At last, we all decide to drop it. Only a few students from 2 year 1 sem took it. We plan to take it when we are in 3 year or final year. At night, I have a meeting with Presidents club and Co-q Unit representative (Abang Lan and En Zuhri). The meeting goes smoothly but ICT club president is absent. I and Syara confirm the documentation format for UTPSC 2011 with En Zuhri after the meeting. At house, I eat Maggie goreng with Hisyam and it is our handmade. Delicious for hungry people I think…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts