Tuesday, October 7, 2014

7 October 2014, ( Back to JB)


Holidays are over, yesterday experience remain forever. First time long distance driving, from Besut to Kuantan. Later zul drive till JB. 2 people driving not so tired at all. If i alone, maybe it will take a while to arrive at JB

My financial is quite tough right now, need lots of money for convocation thing. I agreed with some people, convocation ceremony take hell lots of money and some of  my friend didn't attend the ceremony. For the time being, i don't care about losing money as long my parent can see me graduating. They paid a lot of money, effort, time for my journey until i got here. At least i can prove to them i really work hard to achieve my dream.Really want to see the joy on their face.

May Allah be with me and guide me in this world. As we all know, this world is impermanent thus focus on it is a waste of time. I always think about saving for afterlife. Change to be a better person is a piece of cake but to be able to maintain it, is a very tough job.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts