Thursday, June 13, 2013

12 June 2013, Wednesday ( Match got cancelled )


From last night to this morning then afternoon the evening, my mind is always on the match. Every second i keep thinking about how i am going to play for today. But everything got mess up. The match got cancelled because reff have emergency. Sigh, i can't do a thing about this. No one can except the reff him self. ermm. But int the bright side, we will have more times to practice. However is this time we will used properly or not? 

In a word, i can describe my feeling as ' Disappointed' 

This Akak GA was so nice, we talk a lot about others things beside the lab. She is a Chinese. She tell us about her study, what she is trying to get. Can you guess what she want? 

what she want is a course that can make she happy, a course that a fun to learn. When heard this from her, now i am thinking what i am trying to achieve in this world, or more smaller scope in this university. Before i only thinking of getting higher CGPA so that i will have a better chance to get job. But when heard her, my heart just tell me that what i have done so far are wrong. Why i only studying for the test? for final exam? this will not give me anything, i need to seek knowledge which will make me know everything on my field of study. From now, i will have fun in my study, not just attend the lecture for the sake of passing the test or exam. It is for me, to have more knowledge than everyone else then help everyone who are in need. ADIOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts