Monday, January 7, 2013

6 january 2013, Sunday ( Sedim Waterfall )


The water flow so fast and the river quite deep, for me who doesn't know how to swim sure will be carried away by the water and got drown. So as a precaution i only play at shallow area. Sometimes i got jealous with swimmer. It sure nice to swim all the way we want, i want to learn but don't know how and where i should learn. poor me

Today is my first day hang out with my new DSLR buddy, It was really great to take picture of nature and people. I love it very very much. later on i will learn all the function in my camera so that i can take a very superb photo. At the end, we all took around 500 pictures. yes it is quite a lot. We take what ever we want to take. Just take, This is why i bought buddy, i love taking photo, it acts as my journal. when i get older i can review it back and remember all the memories we spend together. thanks geng for invite me although i am from another house. You guys sure rocks!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts