skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baru perform ambek cuti pusing penang, bukan tidoq kat rumah. Sebenarnya aku risau pasal budak2 ni, x balik2 lg. Nak msg segan la., kan diorang ckp aku risau la apa la. nanti balik la tu diorang malam ni. Paling penting, cuti aku hari ni amatlah bermakna. Ronda ronda satu penang bak hang. terbaik!!!!
First destination pg balik pulau. Makan mee rebus. Tengok MRSM sopi. O ya, aku pg dengan sopi and usop. kebanyakan member2 keje, xleh nak join sekaki. 3 Org pun 3 la janji keje jalan. balik pulau is a harmony place. Calm and nice. We can get here through teluk kumbar. All leave it to sopi for tour. I know nothing about penang except my house and workplace.
Taman rimba be the next destination. Here we saw lots of people having fun at the waterfall. Yes taman rimba famous with its waterfall. Don't really see the waterfall but i am sure it must be freaking awesome,that is why lots of people here.
The damn before taman rimba also looks very beautiful. The water shine likes diamond. We can see the bottom part of the bay.
1) A Man with 4 flat
2) A Great Footballer
3) A good Husband
4) A Wonderful Muslim
Rosli Bin Ab Razak
Wan Noraizan Binti Abdullah
Rhaishazrin Amirul Iqma Bin Rosli
Nor Rasyada Rosli
Raimi Iz'aan Bin Rosli
dari kanan Zehe, Abah. Aku, Ma. Adik perempuan aku xde sbb jadi photographer
Thursday, November 15, 2012
14 November 2012, Wednesday ( Penang, here i come ) )
Baru perform ambek cuti pusing penang, bukan tidoq kat rumah. Sebenarnya aku risau pasal budak2 ni, x balik2 lg. Nak msg segan la., kan diorang ckp aku risau la apa la. nanti balik la tu diorang malam ni. Paling penting, cuti aku hari ni amatlah bermakna. Ronda ronda satu penang bak hang. terbaik!!!!
First destination pg balik pulau. Makan mee rebus. Tengok MRSM sopi. O ya, aku pg dengan sopi and usop. kebanyakan member2 keje, xleh nak join sekaki. 3 Org pun 3 la janji keje jalan. balik pulau is a harmony place. Calm and nice. We can get here through teluk kumbar. All leave it to sopi for tour. I know nothing about penang except my house and workplace.
Taman rimba be the next destination. Here we saw lots of people having fun at the waterfall. Yes taman rimba famous with its waterfall. Don't really see the waterfall but i am sure it must be freaking awesome,that is why lots of people here.
The damn before taman rimba also looks very beautiful. The water shine likes diamond. We can see the bottom part of the bay.
Popular Posts
-
wau, so the day finally come huh. feel very frustrated, sad, sorrow, angry, mad, disappointing and so on. I will leave UTP as a graduate...
-
The moon was so beautiful today, remind me of childhood memories. When my dad drive me to my grandparent house i always wonder why the m...
-
Sometimes I really want to write my journal in malay but in malay I will be too emotional. Moreover, I do this for my teacher sake, so I wil...
-
I don't know why but today i feel so different. I don't have any job. Just sitting around and play laptop. Sometime i think this...
-
I wrote this at 1.15am after tired of fluid mechanics notes while listening to avril lavigne singing, knocking heavens door. Love this song...
-
Yes we may lose but we score 1 goal. It is sure nice to score in a match, but not me. Credit to rakin for his goal. With that we end our...
-
My FYP is a nightmare. I don't know how to condcut the research and how to prepare a defend proposal. It is not like i purposely cho...
-
Play Dota from 9pm -12.30am. You know what? the most unexpected thing occur. As i finish up my game, i open student portal and check my fina...
-
My day as student comes to the end. haha. Didn't see that coming. I really gonna miss my student life after this. So tonight is...
-
A day off for Vifor FC today. All look very dissappointed with our performance. I am a bit frustrated but not much since we can expect t...
Who am I?
- Ayen Raifs
- Rhaishazrin Amirul Iqma Bin Rosli 1991 (22 tahun) S.K Pengkalan Nyireh 98-03 S.M.K Tengku Mahmud 04-04 MJSC Besut 04-08 Universiti Teknologi Petronas 09-now Mechanical Engineering internship 3rd 3sem
I want to be....
1) A Man with 4 flat
2) A Great Footballer
3) A good Husband
4) A Wonderful Muslim
Assalamualaikum smua,First Of all thanks kerana sudi melawat blog aku. Aku tulis blog ni sebab nak record hidup2 aku hari demi hari so, yg rapat dengan aku kadang2 termasuk nama korang dalam post2 kat sini. Klau ada yg x suka dengan apa yg aku tulis/ nama korang ada kat blog aku, just pm me k, aku akan remove immediately ( cek my profile untuk contact info ).Thansk again guys.
Blog Archive
Abah
Rosli Bin Ab Razak
Ma
Wan Noraizan Binti Abdullah
Aku / Big Bro
Rhaishazrin Amirul Iqma Bin Rosli
Younger Sister
Nor Rasyada Rosli
Younger Brother
Raimi Iz'aan Bin Rosli
Total Pageviews
My Family
dari kanan Zehe, Abah. Aku, Ma. Adik perempuan aku xde sbb jadi photographer
Followers
Animation
Ayen Raifs. Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment