Sunday, February 3, 2013

3 February 2012, Sunday ( Rain )


It is raining heavily outside. Just finish Magrib prayer and i am stuck at surau. Good things actually, i can rad yassin in the mean time. reading Al Quran while it is raining give me a calm feeling. Less burden, stress and pressure. For a short while i am free from all problems. 

The problem is i promise pete that after pray we will playing DOTA. I afraid he and the others will wait for me thus i went home, pass trough the rain. Cold but enjoyable. Riding in the rain was so nice if we are not wet. haha. Then, i arrive at home and yes, they are waiting for me. So it is time for DOTA. 

The most exiting one is, Pete random the heroes for us. We will get someone that we are not familiar with.. It looks like all are very clumsy, don't know what to do. haha. We just play until all of us familiar and do some kills. I got an idea, after this i will random my heroes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts