Saturday, February 23, 2013

22 february 2013, Friday ( beautiful Creature )


What's wrong with me, wasted about 4 ringgit for the this movie. Fall asleep after 3/4 the movie goes. So i don't know what exactly this story is all about. I should read the synopsis or watching the trailer first before i book the ticket. The twist of this story make me feel sleepy. Next time i should do that. If not wasted another ringgit. 

I went there with syeme, Sarah, Zu and Ezzati. Ezzati is Zu niece but their age only 4 years different. Kind of sister. From Zu i heard that ezzati also sleep while watching the movie. That show most of the people will tend to fall asleep if the story is like that. At 9.30pm-12am should not be the sleeping time for me. However i like the humor from Beautiful Creature. Relax and full of sarcasm. Just like sarcasm so much.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts