Saturday, February 2, 2013

1 February 2013, Friday ( Dota )


The first day i went to work alone, without syeme. Since i am alone, i went at 7am so that i will off at 4.30pm. He left for KL, meeting some friends and take back his car, borrowed by his cousin. He sure so generous to do that. 

My work today was so good. Haha, lots of thing to care about. So many works and my brain can't brain anymore. What is this feeling, less spirit to work, less motivated.All others training already finish their industrial training. In any case i still need to finish all the works, for the sake of me and also the company.

I need to return external hard disk to atein this afternoon. Syeme borrow it but i am the one who need to give back to her. We having our lunch together and of course i need to pay for it. She want to pay by herself but this will give negative impact for me. Thus i paid. haha. Lots of story we chat about. Hopefully she will get job so soon.

Play soccer after so long not playing. That Pak Cik mistake me for someone else. I, without knowing what is happening just said yes. After that i known that he thought i am the one who he slide at yesterday game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts