Wednesday, January 30, 2013

29 january 2013, Tuesday ( Long time no work )


After a long break, there will be a lazy feeling for work. It is something like we want to rest for the whole day fro another day. 3 days holiday is so long for me, i can watch movie, went to picnic and play Dota all the way i want. Now i have to work. Sigh

Work become enjoyable when we can accomplish something, right now hopefully i can work on my project. It has been a long time i didn't do my project. 

Sarah acting so weird, Disturb my work, asking me to borrow books? you think i am a book reader? No la, i don't really like to read any book, just information from the net will do. No book for you. hope in the future i can see you read the ilmiah book as you told me. We change ourselves slowly and with the blessing from Allah we will be on the right track. In sya Allah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts