Monday, January 28, 2013

27 January 2013, Sunday ( Witch Hunter )


Hansel and Gretel as a witch hunter. What can i say about the movie? The plot is as expected, ki can guess what will happen next. The only things that i impress is the guns and stuffs for Witch hunting. So damn cool, the shotgun, Gatling gun and the bow. With a little stunt from Hansel & Gretel, they make my day. 

Want to buy a new bag pack but too expensive, the converse cost around RM89, same goes to kappa. The other with more attractive design cost more than hundreds. Since i started my intern, myself  is more interested in original item. Somehow i can feel the different between original and copy one. So for my bag i want an original, one for my whole life, not a big deal. 

Nasi Kandar Line Clear, Usop said Nasi kandar here is so nice but i don't like it. No as good as makbul. I like there more. Different people got different taste, i can't blame usop. Haha, btw thanks a lot pie, you are so generous. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts