Sunday, January 27, 2013

25 January 2013. Friday ( No SV or HOD )


This should be an awesome day since no SV and also HOD. But I need to work even though they are not here. And i got tons of works need to finish on by today. Yeah lots of them, starting with the Fcampt, Noise and lastly compile all the data. At first i think i can finish it before lunch, based on the rule of thumb  It is true however when we encounter problems while conducting the test, it takes more time to finish. Before lunch, only tests are finish. For compilation i will work on it after Jumaat Prayer. Hopefully i have some time for do my logbook and some research.  

Unexpected thing frequently occur. Only at 4.50pm i finish all the works, left me with 30 minutes++ to do others thing. Poor me, i work so hard to finish early. Still i enjoy my work today. It make me to give out 100% effort to finish it. For the first time ever. If this is how the work life is all about, Then it is something that i enjoy. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts