Saturday, January 12, 2013

11 january 2013, friday ( umah min )


Today everybody went to kl. I don't have enough budget thus I stuck here. Alone in this house is a scary things. So I went to min house. Here I get to know a game called dota. Actually most of us know what it is, some may play, some not. Once I try it I think I feel in love with it. Too many things to learn in this new game. The skill,character, item, etc. Pit band acap teach me some of it. Other than that i need to discover by myself.maybe tomorrow I will continue this thing.

Heard from acap his story. I don't really know how to react to his story. I just tell him what I feel. Every person has their own love story. I also has one and I will never recall this story again, easy said, I forgot almost all part of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts